Tarrant County’s Credit Union offers valuable resources to help you manage your money, find discounts and outside services, and plan for the future.
Make smart financial decisions.
Financial calculators are estimation tools to help you with financial decisions and goals.
Courtesy Pay/Overdraft Protection
Courtesy Pay is a service available to qualified members to provide a safety net for checking accounts.
Should your account become overdrawn due to a transaction, Courtesy Pay will cover the difference of that transaction, up to $1,000, so that it is not declined or returned, and will charge a $35 fee per instance.
Savings + Perks = Happiness
Travel & Leisure Discounts Buy discounted theme park tickets, and much more with Standard PLUS Checking
$hopping Rewards™ with Standard PLUS Checking
Working Advantage Save money on movies, shows, concerts, theme parks and more. Click here, enroll & use COMPANY CODE: TCCUPERKS
Fort Worth Zoo Get a discount when you [buy online] and use company code: TCCU202111
Dallas Mavericks Get rowdy, proud and loud with discounted Dallas Mavericks tickets. Buy them here.
What’s better than payday?
Getting paid up three days early with direct deposit. Direct deposit applies to:
- Payrolls (total paycheck or partial amounts)
- Social Security & retirement benefits
- Tax refunds
Use routing number: 311981960
In a tight spot? Delay-A-Pay!
TCCU offers a year-round Delay-A-Pay opportunity for qualified loan payments.
- $25 fee per loan
- Loan must have had 2 consecutive payments
- Does NOT apply to TCCU credit cards, real estate loans, Member Business loans, or auto balloon notes
- Other exclusions and conditions may apply
eBanking & ePay
All things money. Electronically.
With eBanking, you can access your accounts from anywhere, at anytime. eBanking is safe and secure, featuring multi-layer security.
- Transfer money and pay your bills
- Real-time account balances and history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Export to financial software or spreadsheets
Go green. Go paperless.
Access your bank statement any time on the go. Eco-friendly eStatements. They’re free, convenient and more secure than paper statements.
- Avoid paper statement fees
- Enjoy the security of not having paper statements
- Receive an email when your eStatement is ready
- Download and save on your computer
Find balance in your finances.
Tarrant County’s Credit Union trusted partner, BALANCE, is a national non-profit organization of Certified Financial Counselors. Balance offers free financial education programs with specialized counseling (we prefer to call it, coaching) for:
- Money management & debt solutions
- Credit report review
- Home Ownership
- Financial Health Checkups, and more.
Contact a BALANCE counselor toll-free at 888.456.2227
Mon-Thu: 9:30am-8pm | Fri: 9:30am-7pm | Sat: 11am-4pm, or visit their website directly.
Identity Theft Protection
There is only one you. Make sure it stays that way.
Identity thieves use stolen personal information to open new credit cards and accounts in another name. It can happen to anyone at any time, including you. By implementing safeguards and security measures, you decrease the likelihood of falling victim to identify theft.
- Use eBanking and Credit Sense to regularly monitor your credit for accuracy
- Lock (or freeze) your credit portfolio with the three major credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, TransUnion
- Maintain vigilance. Frequently monitor all your financial accounts to spot any irregularities.
A little added protection never hurts… But it always helps.
Team up with trusted partners for low cost insurance options.
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Debt Protection Life Plus
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
Liberty Mutual local agent
Senior Sales Representative
Medicare Plan Assistance
Understanding your Medicare options is crucial when it comes to selecting the right coverage.
With so many different plans available, it can be overwhelming to decide which one is best for you.
To help guide you, we have partnered with the Insurance Professionals Group to provide you with expert guidance and support throughout the process of obtaining the perfect Medicare plan – with no cost to you!
Insurance Professionals Group
When calling, make sure to let the agent know you are with Tarrant County’s Credit Union.
Financial Literacy Center
Watch our videos to learn helpful information about money, banking, ID theft prevention and more!
We offer a variety of convenient ways to transfer money to and from your TCCU accounts:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Transfer
- Zelle (available using ePay)
- Western Union Wires
- Wire Transfers
My TCCU Cards
Your credit and debit card’s new control center.
- Download the MyTCCUCards app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Create a username and password
- Register your debit card using the onscreen prompts
- Set your card controls
Be proactive and protect your cards in My TCCU Cards today!
Deposit your money after-hours if you can’t make it by in time.
- 100 E. Weatherford Street, Downtown Fort Worth – on the west side of the County Administration Building (facing Main Street)
- 645 Grapevine Highway, Hurst – on the northwest side of the SubCourthouse
- 6713 Telephone Road, Lake Worth – on the front side of the SubCourthouse
Need it in writing?
Notary services are available to you at any branch and are free for all members. Just come in – one of our notaries will gladly serve you.
You may reorder checks online through our check partner, Harland Clarke. To reorder, simply click on the button below. You will then be prompted to enter your account information for your new checks.
From scams to malware, account takeovers to credit card fraud, there seems to be an endless stream of potential attacks. Visit our Security Center often for real information, tips and advice for avoiding the latest security threats.
Turbo charge your taxes.
TurboTax® is the #1 best-selling tax preparation software to file taxes online.
H&R Block: Trusted tax preparation services.
In-season discounts available for TCCU members.
Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Who will take care of your children if something happens to you?
- Who will make healthcare and financial decisions if you are unable to?
- Should you have a will?
- How do you go about creating a will?
Offered services include trusts, wills and powers of attorney.
Don’t do this alone. Trust our expert partners to walk you through this process so you have a solid plan for the future.
Call 888-656-4415 to schedule your no-cost, no obligation consultation.
We have partnered with Zelle® to bring you a fast and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and people you know.
Zelle requires eBanking & ePay enrollment for security purposes.