Become A Member
Membership at Tarrant County’s Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work, worship, are business entities in, or attend school in Tarrant County, Texas.
The credit union’s field of membership qualifications include.
- Employees of Select Employee Groups
- Family members of employees eligible for membership
- Persons receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as a result of prior employment by any business organization included within this field of membership
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Members of a household of a qualifying individual
- Family members of otherwise eligible persons
What is a credit union?
Credit unions are not-for-profit organizations that exist to serve their members. Like banks, credit unions accept deposits, make loans and provide a wide array of other financial services. But as member-owned and cooperative institutions, credit unions provide a safe place to save and borrow at reasonable rates. Click here to read more.
What do I need to open an account with TCCU?
You will need the following information and/or documentation:
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Your Government-issued ID,
- State Issued Driver’s License/ID
- Matricula Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Parish ID
Proof of physical address may be required if the address on your government issued ID is not current. A P.O. Box is not a valid form of a physical address.
- Lease Agreement, or
- Utility Bill
Select Employee Groups
Employees of the following companies are also eligible for membership at Tarrant County’s Credit Union.
- Employees of Tarrant County
- Employees of Tarrant Regional Water District
- Employees of Tarrant County 911 District
- Employees of Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County
- Employees of the City of Mansfield
- Employees of Kindred Hospital – Mansfield
- Employees of Whitley Penn, CPAs & Professional Consultants
- Employees of Ajilon Finance
- Employees of the Town of Westover Hills, Texas
- Employees of the City of Lake Worth, Texas
- Employees of Workforce Network, Inc.
- Employees of the City Of Southlake, Texas
- Employees of Center for Transforming Lives Fort Worth & Tarrant County
- Employees of Ol’ South Pancake House & Family Restaurant
- Employees of Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Employees of Cummings Electrical, Inc.
- Employees of the City of Saginaw, Texas
- Employees of Elbit Systems of America (Fort Worth Office)
- Employees of Fitness 2000
- Employees of CO-OP Member Center (Fort Worth Office)
- Employees, officials, and retirees of the Texas Workforce Commission, its Workforce Development Boards, or any of its contractors, who work or live in the North Central Texas area, and all employees and retirees of state government agencies who work or live in the North Central Texas area, except those currently eligible for membership in a state employees credit union in the North Central Texas area; as well as members of Workforce Credit Union, Fort Worth, Texas as of the date of the merger with Tarrant County’s Credit Union.
Want to offer membership to your employees? Please contact Melissa Burleson, our Business Development Coordinator at 817-884-1470, ext. 136.
Questions about our products and services? Give us a call at 817-884-1470.