Tarrant County’s Credit Union offers some of the most competitive and flexible ways to save money and access convenient checking. Plus, your transactions are always backed by great service and people who care about your financial success.
Peace of mind. Your business.
While you’re out working for your money, it’s right here working for you. Your business account (literally) enjoys:
- Monthly dividends
- No service fees
- Easy online and mobile access
You know, perhaps better than anyone, the work never stops.
LLC Checklist | Partnership & Corp Checklist | Sole Proprietorship Checklist | Authorization Designation
Business Checking Accounts Coming 2023
Put a spin on spend.
You work hard for your money. Spend it on your own terms. Your spending account is your checking account. It comes complete with a debit card. It’s free to use. And free to you.
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance fees
- No fees at TCCU ATM’s.
Spend your days in paradise or spend some love to a special someone. Your money. Your choice. Yours to spend.
A Savings Account:
The first-step of your TCCU journey
Open a savings account with as little as a $1 deposit! Once your account is open, you’re eligible for all other TCCU perks and products.
What do I need to open an account with TCCU?
You will need the following information and/or documentation:
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Your Government-issued ID,
- State Issued Driver’s License/ID
- Matricula Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Parish ID
Earn more. Overtime.
Think of a Certificate like a timed deposit. You choose how long your money remains on deposit. Your money then goes to work for you. Earning you more interest over time. You can add that interest to your original deposit. Or you can pocket it.
Choose a timeframe that works for you – three, six or 12-month certificate. Or go big and play the long game with a two, three, four or five-year Certificate. The longer you go, the more you earn.
Club Savings Account
Want a better way to save? Join the club.
Your club savings account comes with a little bit of added discipline to help you save for those two pricey times of year – summer vacation and winter holidays. Here’s how it works:
- Make deposits as often as you’d like
- Limited access to encourage you toward your savings goal
- Earn interest while you save
- Track your deposits using eBanking
- Vacation Club – funds transfer out April 30th; Holiday Club – funds transfer out October 31st
When it’s go-time, money in your club savings account is automatically transferred to your savings account. Welcome to the club.
Open a Club Savings Account, today!
Existing Members >
New Members >
Quit paying for parking.
A money market account is a good place to park your money. It pays you more interest than most standard accounts, and it gives you some flexibility in case you need it.
Requirements to meet before you earn interest:
- $1,000 minimum balance
- No more than four withdrawals per month
- $10 fee assessed if balance falls below $1,000
Finally. A parking spot that pays you.
Change is Good
Rethink whether you’re a fan of change.
Build your savings simply by using your debit card. Each time your card is swiped, 25¢ is transferred from your checking account to your Change is Good account, helping you save as you go. Save even more by maximizing your Change is Good contributions:
- Bring your coin jar from home to the coin counter at the TCCU Plaza branch
- Set up an auto-transfer up to $25 from any TCCU account
Turns out, Change is Good after all…
You may reorder checks online through our check partner, Harland Clarke. To reorder, simply click on the button below. You will then be prompted to enter your account information for your new checks.
Long-awaited investment options are now available!
We are committed to helping our members achieve long-term financial success, that’s why we’re offering no-obligation financial consulting and investment services.
We offer a wide range of products and services and we can help you choose from a variety of providers to find the one that best fits your needs.
Designed to help kids and teens develop smart saving and spending habits.
KIDS 5 & UNDER
- Only $1 to open!
- Special gift awarded at account opening
- Receive Quarterly Kids Club newsletter
- Only $1 to open!
- Learn healthy financial habits from Lasso the Longhorn
- Win prizes by making cash deposits and earning good grades
- Access to free online games about money and financial habits
Xtreme For Teens
- Access to Zogo App
- Free spending account w/ debit card
- Win prizes such as iTunes cards, gas cards, Six Flags tickets and more by making cash deposits and using your debit card
College tuition money. For…reasons.
Finally. A scholarship not based on your high-school grades or extra-curricular activities. A scholarship for you to attend any accredited two-year or four-year college or trade school.
We’ve wrapped up the Scholarship awards for 2023. Watch for updates next year!
Look through some of the past winners and see if you know anyone.
Youth Account Contests
Show off your skills. Brag about your good grades.
Win neat prizes just for being awesome.
Kids 12 & Under
- Coloring Flowers
- Mandala Coloring Page
- Moolah Coloring Page Number 8
- Puppy Coloring Page
- Set High Financial Goals
Be proud of your good grades. Email a copy of your A/B report card to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at any branch location.
TCCU does not collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from children and abides by the COPPA Act.
- bizkid$: The place where kids teach kids about money
- Welcome to the Currency Academy
- Cash Code Breakers
- Zogo App
What’s next? My Future, My Way provides you with valuable information about paying for education after high school.
[Key Concepts to Saving & Investing] Save more. Invest more. Wisely.