Convenience / E-Services
Tarrant County’s Credit Union offers several easy and convenient ways to access your financial information; however, if you choose to contact us directly, we’ll be there!
Make smart financial decisions.
Financial calculators are estimation tools to help you with financial decisions and goals.
Your credit and debit card’s new control center.
- Download the MyTCCUCards app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Create a username and password
- Register your debit card using the onscreen prompts
- Set your card controls
Get prepared now so you can be ready to make the switch on September 21.
Savings + Perks = Happiness
Theme Parks & Movie Tickets | Electronics, Appliances & Apparel | Hotels & Rental Cars
Get exclusive discounts up to 65%. No fees. No strings attached. Visit workingadvantage.com and enter TCCUPERKS to start saving.
Fort Worth Zoo Get a discount when you [buy online] and use company code: TCCU202111
Explore the world with Credit Union Travel Club. Get exclusive discounts on hotels, cruises, travel and more. Activate your account using code GOTCCU and start planning your next getaway.
In a tight spot? Delay-A-Pay!
TCCU offers a year-round Delay-A-Pay opportunity for qualified loan payments.
What’s better than payday?
Getting paid up three days early with direct deposit. Direct deposit applies to:
- Payrolls (total paycheck or partial amounts)
- Social Security & retirement benefits
- Tax refunds
Use routing number: 311981960
eBanking & ePay
All things money. Electronically.
With eBanking, you can access your accounts from anywhere, at anytime. eBanking is safe and secure, featuring multi-layer security.
- Transfer money and pay your bills
- Real-time account balances and history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Export to financial software or spreadsheets
Go green. Go paperless.
Access your bank statement any time on the go. Eco-friendly eStatements. They’re free, convenient and more secure than paper statements.
- Avoid paper statement fees
- Enjoy the security of not having paper statements
- Receive an email when your eStatement is ready
- Download and save on your computer
Find balance in your finances.
Tarrant County’s Credit Union trusted partner, Balance, is a national non-profit organization of Certified Financial Counselors. Balance offers free financial education programs with specialized counseling for:
- Money management & debt solutions
- Credit report review
- Home Ownership
- Financial Health Checkups, and more.
Contact a Balance counselor toll-free at 888.456.2227
Mon-Thu: 9:30am-8pm | Fri: 9:30am-7pm | Sat: 11am-4pm
Identity Theft Protection
There is only one you. Make sure it stays that way.
Identity thieves use stolen personal information to open new credit cards and accounts in another name. It can happen to anyone at any time, including you. By implementing safeguards and security measures, you decrease the likelihood of falling victim to identify theft.
- Use eBanking and Credit Sense to regularly monitor your credit for accuracy
- Lock (or freeze) your credit portfolio with the three major credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, TransUnion
- Maintain vigilance. Frequently monitor all your financial accounts to spot any irregularities.
Financial Literacy Center
Watch our videos to learn helpful information about money, banking, ID theft prevention and more!
We offer a variety of convenient ways to transfer money to and from your TCCU accounts:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Transfer
- Account to Account (A2A) Transfers
- Western Union Wires
- Wire Transfers
Deposit your money after-hours if you can’t make it by in time.
- 100 E. Weatherford Street, Downtown Fort Worth – on the west side of the County Administration Building (facing Main Street)
- 645 Grapevine Highway, Hurst – on the northwest side of the SubCourthouse
- 6713 Telephone Road, Lake Worth – on the front side of the SubCourthouse
Need it in writing?
Notary services are available to you at any branch and are free for all members. Just come in – one of our notaries will gladly serve you.
You may reorder checks online through our check partner, Harland Clarke. To reorder, simply click on the button below. You will then be prompted to enter your account information for your new checks.
From scams to malware, account takeovers to credit card fraud, there seems to be an endless stream of potential attacks. Visit our Security Center often for real information, tips and advice for avoiding the latest security threats.
No time to call?
Text us at 817.884.1470 and we’ll respond to your questions during our normal hours of operation.
Turbo charge your taxes.
TurboTax® is the #1 best-selling tax preparation software to file taxes online. Save up to $15 on tax preparation along with a chance to win $25,000.
Visa Gift Cards
Visa® Gift Cards are perfect for any gift-giving occasion. These prepaid cards can be used at millions of locations where Visa debit cards are accepted, including retail and online merchants.
- The ideal choice for birthdays, holidays, weddings, and more
- Recipient can use the Visa gift card to buy what they want, when they want it
- May be purchased at any of our branch locations
Visa Pre-paid Debit Cards
A Visa® Prepaid Card is a smart and cost-effective alternative to carrying cash. Because it’s pre-funded, you only spend the amount loaded on the card.
Visa® Prepaid Debit Cards may be used anywhere VISA is accepted worldwide, including retail and online merchants. You may add funds at any time by setting up Direct Deposit or by visiting a TCCU branch