Delay-a-Pay, one of our most popular offerings, is available year-round, but during the holidays, it often gets forgotten. When the holidays come around, that’s when most folks need it!
You can apply to delay one, or all, of your qualified loan payments, up to two (2) times per calendar year, per loan.
It’s important to note, though, that this is a modification to your loan, so consider that before applying for Delay-a-Pay.
- a Delay-a-Pay form must be completed at least five (5) business days prior to the month you wish to delay
- $25 non-refundable fee for each loan
- Your loan must have had two (2) consecutive payments to qualify
- Your account must be in good standing
- Other conditions and restrictions apply
Ineligible loans include: TCCU credit cards, real estate loans, Member Business Loans and auto balloon (Payment Saver) loans.
Delay-a-Pay provides our members a way to take a “payment break” when money is tight, so apply now, if you find yourself needing one!